Thursday, August 8, 2013

She needs a vacation

Since school ended I think the kid has spent a grand total of maybe two nights at her house. It may have only been one. She's been at the cottage with my dad most of the time. Except for the two weeks we spent touring New York City and Boston.

She has a rough life.

She has also grown much taller since the end of school. I have to buy her some new clothes or else we'll get a phone call from them about her showing too much skin. I don't want to have that conversation again.

I told her we should go to the states to Justice when I pick her up at her grandparents house in Niagara next week. She immediately told me that we should do that AND spend the night there. And yes, she told me that she needed a vacation from home. Because six weeks isn't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment